Customer Specification and software maturity and project status
System use case data base or customer acceptance test check list
Mission of role :
Support system architecture definition and clarify the requirements in the project.
Lead technical dialog on specifications (Capture, derive, detail, validate and manage the requirements)
Ensure that all requirements are unambiguous, consistent, complete Documented appropriately for design, test, delivery, and customer acceptance
Be technical interface towards to customer and internal team; discuss the specific technical issue / specification of project.
Handling the CR for specification
Response the application on the vehicle in order to confirm system performance and functionality
Authorities of role :
Internal contacts :
Technical Project Leader, Software Engineer, HW Designer, Mechanical Engineer, Test Engineer, System Engineering community
Requested skill-Must :
Requested skill- Wanted :
Qualifications Mandatory :
1. Fluent in Japanese
2. Engineering studies
3. Good communication skills for English and Japanese
4. Engineering experience in electronic or automotive business for at least 3 years
5. Basic hardware and software know-how
1. Software engineering knowledge
2. English as a business language
3. Automotive business and or electronic industry knowledge would be welcome
4. Global company experience
5. Basic knowledge in change management & requirements engineering
6. Experience of CANoe usage
7. Knowledge of Smart Entry / BCM / TPMS / CGW / Light / Door control Systems / TCU(DCM) Technology
8. Customer support capability with constant business trip (ex Hiroshima / Utsunomiya)* Local hiring is also possible Apply now This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements Network.
Inform. Integrate. , i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.