Creative & enthusiastic English teachers for our kids!
Since we take care of small children, people who love working with kids and have experience are especially welcome!
1. Must love working with kids
2. Native-level English speaker
3. Energetic and enthusiastic
4. An understanding of cultural differences
5. Valid working visa*
6. Commitment to the position for at least one year
7. Available for an in-person interview in Japan
We may have some openings starting from autumn 2021 and spring 2022.
A teacher’s regular shift will be determined depending on a regular lesson schedule.
We encourage teachers to have a better understanding of the Japanese language and culture by reimbursing partial tuition fees for Japanese language school.
Passing JLPT 3 and above adds an additional allowance every month.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter.
In your resume, please include the following information :
4.Place of residence
5.Current visa status
We are sorry that we are not able to respond to all applicants.
Please note only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.