Report generation / Report generation on ad hoc basis /
Weekly flash report to Sales (APAC) / Backorder report to Sales
Logistical support and order management
1. Order management : Order intake, order output, order change requests.
2. Supply issues, allocation, product availability etc. (toward customers and Sales org)
4. Create RMA credits
5. Special price approval process (from Sales MD or VP)
6. Insure Partners are in compliance with Commercial returns policies to process returns, work with sales to approve exceptions
Distribution Center Activities
1. Prepare and maintain SOP s for special customer requirements in alignment with company policy
2. Manage customer complaints (returns, picking errors, lost shipments, damages)
3. Understand and work according to processes in APAC Planning & Fulfillment team and interaction with other departments
4. Work with and support internal departments in regards to activities at the Distribution Center :
5. Customer rework initiatives
6. Product restraint allocations
7. Ensure Orders are shipped out (ensure that orders are being processed to the warehouse and any shipment issues are prioritized and resolved for customers.
8. Participate in end of month and end of quarter Business Review Meetings to inform the status of orders related to goals being met.
1. Bachelor degree or 3 - 5 years work experience within Logistics & Operation or Supply Chain Management.
2. Associates degree in Business, Marketing or related field and 5+ years costumer service experience providing superior customer care.
3. Business partner, distributor, and / or channel experience preferred.
4. Prior import / export experience an asset
5. User of ERP system with broad experience with and understanding of AX or other ERP system and the system functionality IT-wise
7. MC office and Windows