Provide technical support and advice to Japanese customers based on specifications, standards, regulations, customer requirements.
Detailed Posting Description (Primary Responsibilities Example :
1. Application Engineer for Industrial Products, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
2. Technical / Engineering support for customer
3. Advising our Sales / marketing and global design center for application or technical things to convince our customers
4. Advising / Introducing our products based on customer specification to customers working with our Sales, Marketing and design team in domestic and oversea team through technical support / Application work.
5. Internal communication to domestic or oversea team through application work / customer feedback
Is requires of the :
1. Min. 5 years of job experience of Mechanical or Electrical engineering
2. Min. 5 years minimum experience in the Automotive industry, or in related industries is mandatory required.
3. Experience of Product spec. analysis / proposal / negotiation with customers
4. Experience of Project management with internal team and customers until SOP
5. Prepare reports for Japanese customer based on Vehicle test and reports from internal / oversea team
6. PC (Excel, Word and PPT)
Is responsible for :
1. Advising / Introducing our products to customers
2. Internal communication to domestic or oversea team through application work / customer feedback
3. Correct and consistent advice to customers and team.
4. Correct and timely preparation of reports for customer and team.
Contacts are maintained with :
1. Engineering Manager, (junior) colleagues, field application engineering and marketing / sales
2. Customers (design engineers, engineering managers, quality managers, buyers, technicians), suppliers, sales organization, foreign colleagues to consult and negotiate applications, specifications, installation proposals, measurement results, solving problems, giving advice and / or presentations
1. Experienced Project leader
2. The role needs to travel domestic for customer meetings and / or supplier visits, and sometimes to have international travels required
3. English skills higher than TOEIC 600 or equivalent is preferred
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be :
NOTE : If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly.
Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.