Renesas is a leading semicondutor company providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions for cutting edge technology such as autonomous driving, robots, factory automation and smart homes.
We employ about 20,000 people worldwide and boost sales of more than 700 billion yen in FY2020. We are a major supplier to electronics manufacturers around the world.
In 2017, we acquired Intersil, a major Analog semiconductor American company and in 2019, we acquired Integrated Device Technology which specializes in mixed signal and analog products.
We have entered a growth phase and aim at having continous growth in the semiconductor market.
The production system at our semiconductor factories has a history of integration of individual companies in the past, and each factory has independently managed it.
Currently, this is centrally managed, and system standardization and optimization are being promoted. In the future, we plan to accelerate the integration of similar production systems, and it is necessary to secure in-house SE human resources.
Furthermore, considering the continuity of system operation, we are aiming for in-house development, and we are looking for skilful engineer who will be enthusiastic to work with us.
Semiconductor production system development project, operation support, maintenance work
1) Promote the integration of production systems existing in domestic and overseas semiconductor production factories
2) System planning, design, development, introduction, and deployment of production systems
3) Operation and maintainence of the production system
4) Knowledge of semiconductor device process
Required Skills and Work Experience
2. Communication skills with internal users and external vendors
3. Experience in participating in system development projects
2. Knowledge / skills related to servers, middleware, and databases
3. Experience in production system operation and maintenace
4. Knowledge of semiconductor device manufacturing process
Required Language Skills
English Daily conversation level (TOEIC score around 600)
Japanese Business level