All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Onsite technical team member
Will be primarily responsible for addressing the Technical support and enabling bank on FLEXCUBE product for FLEXCUBE FCUBS.
• Provide technical support on FLEXCUBE Application and provide clarity on the system functionality.
• Provide training to bank Staff as and when required including post live support.
• Participate in meetings / discussions with Bank.
• Prepare test case and do internal testing for all the deliverables, also generate debug and provide data to offshore Eng team to fix the issues.
• Help technical flow to understand the business logic and guide and fix the issues.
• Deploy FLEXCUBE UBS and Interface.
• Execute Data migration and conversion.
• Issue tracking and providing status update to PM or Senior Executives.
• Should have hands-on experience in Core Java
• Candidates with prior work experience in product development will be preferred.
• Experience in Jdeveloper will be an added advantage
• Experience RDBMS especially Oracle PL / SQL server will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in handling customers / projects in Banking or Financial industry would be an added advantage.
Minimum: 5-7 years in Primary Skills
Maximum: 8+ years in Required experience range
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire