If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions.
Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
1. The Project is
the primary point of contact for the EPC contractors / HQ Accounts in all
aspects of sales, technical assistance, product support, and extension of
general goodwill. The candidate is responsible to promote all Flowserve pumps
and services to these accounts, and by implementing strategies, programs and
plans as defined by the Management, drive to meet and exceed his sales
2. The incumbent will work with
agents / distributors and end customers to influence jobs and to secure orders
for Flowserve products and services.
with Flowserve business units and overseas sales offices in all aspects of
the sales activities.
4. The candidate will oversee,
motivate and guide agents / distributors to focus on selling Flowserve products
5. The candidate will provide
technical and product support to EPC customers and end customers.
6. The candidate will work with
application engineers and CSOA teams to establish proposal strategies and to
prepare clean order entries to business units.
7. The candidate will co-ordinate
with agents, end customers and Flowserve business units to resolve all post
8. The candidate will provide job
status report and market feedback to Flowserve Management.
9. The candidate will provide
training and guidance to less experienced sales engineers.
10. The Project Sales Engineer will
assume leadership role in the co-ordination of major projects and targeted
customer initiatives to application engineers, CSOA teams, and business
11. The Project Sales Engineer will
play a major role in the development of strategic sales plans for the country
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the pump sales or pump application
engineering toward Oil & Gas, Power
Plant or Offshore ship building.
3. Fluent in speaking, listening, writing and reading English.
4. Fluent in speaking, listening, writing and reading Japanese
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Able to create positive atmosphere in the office.
7. Able to interact with people of all levels in an organization.
8. Able to work independently and self-initiated.
9. Willing to travel overseas within short notice.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required