Role Responsibilities :
1. Ensure that allocated clients are introduced / contacted regularly and managed effectively via telephone or in person in such a way as to justify the value of the Premium service.
2. Proactive attitude to growing the premium client base through existing clients networks via referral.
3. Willingness and commitment to entertain clients whether it is wining and dining or sporting / cultural hospitality events.
4. Proactively and frequently entertaining clients (and prospects) at various events and meetings, which will include out-
of-hours commitment on evenings and weekends, as part of your relationship management expectations.
5. Understand and specify the needs and preference of high value clients and offertailored support
6. Liaise with other members of client facing teams to find next high value clients and to ensure service level to high value clients
7. Although it is unusual for PCM’s to work before 9 : 00 am or after 6 : 00 pm on the desk, evening and weekend work will be periodically required for client entertaining, events and seminars.
8. .It may occasionally be necessary to work on public holidays although time off is earned in lieu for this.
9. Comply with all policies, regulations and procedures
Person Specification : Ability / Expertise
1.1.Minimum of 5 years of Sales experiences in financial industry
2.Excellent knowledge and experience of financial markets
1..Sales experiences in derivative products
1. Certified Securities Broker License Class 1 (JSDA)
2. Certified Financial Futures Broker License (FFAJ)
3. Certified Commodity Futures Broker License (CFAJ)
ØAll above are not Must to join but required to have all of them after joining
This will be a busy role in a team so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly aligned to our values :
Number of openings