Senior Insights Analyst & Data Storyteller - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, succeed in their business and gain insights. Our global reach means we make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
As a Senior Insights Analyst, you will leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world to discover insights that help our field sales team serve our largest clients. Key responsibilities in this client-facing role include conducting custom analyses, preparing and delivering client presentations, providing consultative advice to LinkedIn’s top sales reps and responding to client requests. You will become an expert at using SQL to extract data from LinkedIn’s massive data warehouse and turning that data into compelling stories that help our clients become more successful.
- Leverage LinkedIn’s unique data to create innovative tools to address business challenges
- Write SQL/Hive/Pig/Python queries to extract necessary data and present the information either in Tableau, Excel or PowerPoint and analyze the results to generate business insights
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Understand LinkedIn marketing ecosystem and bring new ideas in social media analytics and measurement to market
- Collaborate closely with the sales, business analytics, product and insights teams to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Develop scalable and repeatable playbooks/guides for internal and external stakeholders
- Help end-clients in sales, business development and demand generation make better decisions
- Serve as a strategic advisor for advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- BA/BS degree in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in analytics or consulting
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Presto and Python
- MA/MS degree or PhD in math, marketing, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- Business bilingual fluency of Japanese and English both in oral and written communication
- Experience in advertising and marketing analytics
- Experience in the technology industry providing actionable insights to customers
- Experience with Teradata, Hadoop (Hive/Pig), Tableau and Python
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally with data services, engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of social media and consumer Internet practices
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation, statistical and data analysis skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
All Dublin, Ireland jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply.