1. Dedicate to work in Japan office.
2. Interface with JPN Design team and HQ product engineer on improving product performance.
3. Interact with foundry team and testing team to help handle customer issue.
4. Support RD and HQ product engineer to drive NTO product into production.
8. Data mining on product yield analysis and drive issue resolving.
9. Co-work with testing engineers to develop, verify and release testing program at CP or FT.
1. Master of EE , Physics , related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Familiar with CMOS process or SRAM, Flash memory and ASIC products is plus.
3. Strong cross team communication and problem solving skills needed.
4. Ability to work independently and as a team player
5. Capable to speak both English and Japanese will be a plus .
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.