Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, leading global vehicle manufacturer and one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of commercial vehicles.
With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 170 markets worldwide.
Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company.
This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Introduction of Lifecycle Management
What links development, production, market, and customer functions? The Lifecycle Management (LCM) Department. We're creating ONE company flow by steering projects hand-in-hand with teams throughout the organization from the initial project idea to project realization and through to final production.
LCM is involved in the product strategy, Business Strategy, Connectivity and e-Mobility. These functions are composed of 8 departments (6 in Japan, 2 in India) with a headcount of ca. 160 people.
Welcome to DTA Lifecycle Management Department
You and your colleagues will work on a platform to share discussions and content about future trends in the industry, solicit content from our stakeholders and external organizations, prototype ideas and onboard partners.
You thereby ensure the sustainable competitiveness in our current & future target markets.
1. Analyze trends & developments in the automotive & mobility industry with focus on DTA markets.
2. Based on the above analysis, develop relevant & new business models.
3. Identify, develop, define and close business relationships with partners (startups, universities, suppliers, etc).
4. Evaluate ideas and coordinate idea-to-prototype process in internal incubator.
5. Bring expertise and assistance to ideation sessions.
6. Discover, explore, evaluate & close business opportunities.
7. Identify key challenges to ensure a successful future of the company
8. Monitor competitors & other players in the industry
9. Attend key events & conference in the automotive & mobility space
Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
https : / / daimler-trucksasia.jp / index.php / english / career