Amazon Global Selling (AGS) in Japan is looking for a Senior Product Manager Tech who lead technical product management of AGS.
AGS is operating in 11 countries and each year, thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products available for customers to contribute our vision, to offer Earth’s biggest selection.
AGS Japan is supporting Out-of-Country Sellers to start selling on Amazon Japan, to add new products, grow their business through Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and Seller Fulfilled Shipping.
In your role as a Senior Product Manager Tech of AGS, you are expected to 1) lead product enhancements for out-of-country Sellers in pricing and selection expansion areas with deep understanding of technical complexity, 2) launch new solutions which improve price competitiveness and increase new selection from out-
of-country Sellers, and 3) participate world-wide roadmap creation process by partnering with product management teams in the US and EU.
This role is cross-functional, and you will work closely with international teams in product management, engineering, sales and leadership to bring the solution to out-
of-country Sellers in Japan. You will also have chances to work with external parties for collecting feedback and building a partnership for better solutions.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, self-learner for new things, able to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders whom you work with and demonstrate a strong Ownership and Insist on the Highest Standard attitudes at work.
Your responsibilities will include :
1. Understanding technical complexities and dependencies across products we handle to identify areas for improvement.
2. Identifying opportunities and create business cases to implement global Seller experience improvement initiatives, supported by data analysis and Seller feedback.
3. Writing business and technical requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and engineering teams.
4. Launch new solution in coordination with business partners in the US, China and other marketplaces, finance partners, sales and marketing and expand Seller usage of the solution.
5. Develop a long term plan to enable Sellers to start selling on all the Amazon marketplaces at once.
If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of growing business in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you!