Who we are
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Our motto, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD , reflects our
Main Purpose of the Job Under supervision execute installation tasks and preventive maintenance tasks of less complex nature. What you will do
As a Field Service Engineer, you will :
1. Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
2. Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
3. Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
4. Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding / upgrade kits.
5. Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
6. Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
7. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety.
Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
8. Comply with all reporting requirements.
Who you are
We believe the successful candidate will have :
1-3 years experience in Installations, maintenance and / or repair work
High school diploma, mechanical engineering or equivalent with focus on hands on work
English language : Basic level in both writing and verbally
We offer you
The environment is dynamic and fast-paced. Your collaborative approach will be your foundation for you to ensure the required compliance & compliance is in place at the local level.
We are looking for a person who could deal with change and ambiguity and possesses the ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
If you are energized by diversity, and embrace the challenges associated with operating in a matrix structure we’d love to hear from you.
If you are inspired to contribute to securing commercial opportunities within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions and find collaborating with a diverse range of talented colleagues appealing, feel free to apply through this post.