Job description Job Description
1. Enhancement of existing system including introduction of accounting system, feasibility study, system analysis, design, development and testing.
He joins as an engineer on the team and is responsible for key components of enterprise application systems. Development is done using project methods or Scrum methodologies.
2. Provide user-specific advice, analyze product backlog, and convert them into new applications. Determine application system integration and linkage issues.
3. In charge of solution proposal, solution architecture design, and high-level design development.
4. Organize and execute coding / testing.
5. Research, analyze and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for their introduction.
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new / lower level engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related work as needed.
Selling Points of This Position
Contributing to the company and business by taking charge of quick and hands-on development work
Acquisition of knowledge about existing systems and the latest technology
Business environment rich in diversity
Perspective of Future Career in this Position
Potential for senior software engineer or transfer to related duties such as Scrum Master Qualification requirements Must
Over 5 years of experience in system planning, design, development, maintenance, etc., and system development experience in object-oriented languages
Communication ability in Japanese
Experience of cloud application (SaaS) development, operation and maintenance
English (business level)