OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital.
Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The opportunity :
The primary responsibility of this description is to provide first-and second-line support on the use and configuration of a range of OpenText products with primary focus on supporting EIM products.
In addition to supporting complex customer environments this role may also involve suggesting techniques and tools for application development, and submitting requests to the development team for product enhancement.
You are great at :
1. Troubleshooting of escalated customer issue with OpenText products in a timely manner via telephone, Email and where necessary onsite support.
2. Testing of Opentext Products issue within the various environments for validation and solution purpose.
3. Providing consulting support to the 1st level support team.
4. Detailed written documentation of all customer issues within the company database.
5. Authorizing of technical documents in the Opentext Products knowledge.
6. Strong interaction with other departments and teams in troubleshooting major issues.
7. Assisting in the training and mentoring of 1st level Support technicians."
What it takes :
1) Previous experience with the following IT Skills :
RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server),OS(Windows, Linux),Networking
2) Previous Customer Service experience like telephone or online support.
3) Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
4) Strong Communication Skills with customers, Partners in Japanese
5) Strong Communication Skills with internal support members in English (read / write, and hopefully oral communication.)
6) Advanced Knowledge of web servers, HTML, and Java.
1) Experience with installation, customizing, operating, and troubleshooting (Windows, Linux, Java, Database, Web )
2) Previous experience in document management, workflow and text search and retrieval package application.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.