Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-
changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
We are currently looking for Solutions Consultant, Life Sciences
Main Purpose of Job :
A solution consultant is responsible for growing revenue from existing and new customers and for maintaining existing business, through deeply understand customer needs and workflow, proposing right solution for the customer , effectively presenting the value of the solution, enhancing customer relationship to improve customer satisfaction, and contributing to product development and consulting services engagements.
Key Responsibilities and Duties :
Reporting to the Manager, Solution Management (based in Tokyo) you will be responsible for the following :
1. Achieve / exceed Life Science (LS) revenue plan in Japan.
2. Acquire in-depth knowledge about a particular range of LS solutions as a specialist and keep the knowledge up-to-date, and play as a local point of contact for the solutions
3. Acquire knowledge about broad range of Clarivate Analytics solutions to provide more value to customers.
4. Deeply understand customer business, needs and workflow through various channels such as customer visits, industry conference, news, etc.
and develop partnerships with key opinion leaders in the industry
5. Prepare a local product marketing plan for the responsible solutions for target customer segment, create necessary sales materials, and provide appropriate training with internal staff and monitor the results to improve the sales effectiveness.
6. Find new leads, identify their workflow and needs, present the most appropriate solutions
7. Co-visiting customers with sales reps to create leads and close deals
8. Plan, prepare, and deliver presentation for specific customers or in events to promote our solutions or our presence in the targeted industry.
9. To liaise effectively with internal departments (Product Development, Sales Support, Consulting and Account Management team) to maximize sales opportunities and to keep up to date with existing and new Clarivate Analytics services and marketing / sales campaigns.
10. Plan and execute existing customer supports such as answering customer questions, providing training, and creating materials, etc.
11. To manage customer relationship and communication for the responsible solutions by working with internal departments.
12. Train and educate internal staff such as sales reps to maximize the effectiveness of the team
13. Gathering customer feedbacks and issues from market and reporting to global team
14. Engage with consulting services as the subject matter expert
15. Participate speaking engagement to promote Clarivate LS solutions
The successful candidate will have most of the following qualifications :
Nice to have :
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.